# Startups Who Don't Have...
- Author: [[@adadithya on Twitter]]
- Full Title: Startups Who Don't Have...
- Category: #tweets
- URL: https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934037010485251
- Startups who don't have the budgets for branding, here's what you can do 👇🏻 ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934037010485251))
- Get your leadership to be vocal on social - this is non-negotiable. 🔊
People want to work with smart people. 😝
(Add a performance marketing layer to increase reach.) ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934038793023495))
- Showcase interesting features, initiatives you're undertaking - underscore challenges in what you're building.
Have a blog that becomes the bedrock of your proposition. ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934040772800513))
- Highlight employee-friendly policies. 🧘♀️
When you're small, you have the liberty to do a lot more - this is a major competitive advantage against the biggies. Flex. 💪 ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934042802860034))
- Have one session for all new joinees to help pitch your org:
- What is the vision/mission?
- What are the differentiators from competition?
- What's the industry landscape?
- Key milestones worthy of mention
The more folks bat for you, the larger visibility ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934045004783621))
- Nurture ambassadors within the team - get more folks to help you brand, pitch.
Activate PR for product announcements - get wide reach from digital publications. (start here) ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934047169122308))
- Speak to micro-influencers (5k+ followers) to get the word out for your brand.
Do this earnestly with full disclosures.
Else, a slippery-slope. ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934049136173057))
- If you're in dire need for visibility, crunch your budgets, follow blitzkrieg marketing. 💥
Detailed understanding of 'why', & 'how' to go about this 👇🏻
https://t.co/SDjPnSMVIr ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511934050994253824))
- Memes are not branding. 😏
This is being done to death now. 😔
At best, this an attention grab.
Your core base has to be long-form, deeply researched, well edited/reported posts on how a Founder/leader thinks about challenges, problems your org is trying to solve. ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511951607897812997))
- Closely monitor every Job Description (easier to do when you're small) - it's an advertisement for your org.
Avoid copy+paste sentences like, 'looking for strong communication skills'. Instead, talk about the fun things the team is doing, throw in colour about people. ([View Tweet](https://twitter.com/adadithya/status/1511951609676197888))